Agreement to these Terms and Conditions constitutes execution of an agreement for use of the services provided by Beutiq Co Sdn Bhd, (collectively, “Beutiq.co”) and is agreed upon by Althea and the purchaser who buys products on Sky007 site (the “Site”). Any transaction executed through Althea’s service is governed by the laws of Malaysia and any statement herein with regard to time, period and place is based upon the time, period and place of Malaysia.
When you visit Beutiq.co or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically, satisfies any legal requirements that such communications be in writing.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Beutiq.co or its content suppliers and protected by Malaysia and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Beutiq.co and protected by Malaysia and international copyright laws.
License and Site Access
Beutiq.co grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of Beutiq.co. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of Beutiq.co. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Beutiq.co without express written consent. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by Beutiq.co. You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of Beutiq.co so long as the link does not portray Beutiq.co, or its products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use the Beutiq.co logo or other proprietary graphic as part of the link without express written permission.
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. Beutiq.co does sell products for children, but it sells them to adults, who can purchase with a credit card or other permitted payment method. If you are under 18, you may use Beutiq.co only with involvement of a parent or guardian. Beutiq.co reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
30-Day Refund & Authenticity
- Beutiq.co offers a 14-day unconditional refund to all of its members. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you must contact Beutiq.co by email (email@example.com) within 30 days upon receiving the product and we will provide you with some simple instructions on returning your product for a full refund, subject to the following terms and conditions.
- a) You must first inform us by email before sending back the product for a refund.
- b) Product must be in its original packaging upon return
- c) Please include the necessary information (upon contacting us) on the return parcel for us to identify your product and purchase
- d) Item(s) returned is/are not a special order item (stock ordered upon request), or customized products
- e) Refunds will be processed within 7 business days after we receive your returned item(s)
- f) You must pay the return shipping postage. Upon receiving your item(s), Beutiq.co will reimburse up to RM6 for your postage fees
- g) We will refund you the purchase price (excluding international shipping charges, if any)
- h) All refunds and reimbursements (if any) will be in the form of Beutiq.co Reward Points
- Abuse of 14-Day Refund
At any time, Beutiq.co reserves the right to revoke any and all benefits of the 14-Day Refund (including the right to cancel a previously awarded refund, if it is found that a customer has attempted to or has violated or circumvented the 14-Day Refund Terms & Conditions. If the 14-Day Refund is being intentionally abused or manipulated to circumvent its intent, Beutiq.co reserves the right to reject future 14 Days Refund claims from any persons who participated in such actions.
Termination of the Use Contract
- Termination by members:
- a) A member may terminate the Use Contract at any time by providing notice to Beutiq.co, provided, that the member has taken the necessary actions to finalize any and all transactions at least seven days prior to the date of the termination notice.
- b) A member shall be responsible for any consequences arising from the termination notice within said period; and upon termination of the Use Contract, Beutiq.co may withdraw all benefits given to the member.
- Termination by Beutiq.co:
- a) Beutiq.co may terminate the Use Contract in the event of occurrence or verification of the following:
- i) infringement or damage upon the rights, reputation, credit or any other interest of Beutiq.co or any other member or breach of all applicable laws;
- ii) obstruction of the proper processing of the Beutiq.co services provided by Beutiq.co
iii) circumstances in which Beutiq.co finds it necessary, in its judgment, to refuse the Beutiq.co services.
- b) If Beutiq.co terminates the Use Contract, Beutiq.co will notify the member through e-mail, telephone or other means. The Use Contract shall be terminated at the time when Beutiq.co notifies the members of its intent of termination.
- c) If Beutiq.co terminates the Use Contract, these Terms and Conditions shall continue to apply with respect to transactions executed before the termination.
- d) When the Use Contract is terminated pursuant to this Article, Beutiq.co may withdraw any benefits given to the relevant member.
- e) If the Use Contract is terminated pursuant to this Article, Beutiq.co may refuse to approve the members’ re-application
Management of Members
- Beutiq.co may take any or all of the following measures against members who have violated the Terms and Conditions, applicable laws and regulations or general commercial practices:
- a) Withdrawal of all or part of the benefits given by Beutiq.co;
- b) Restriction on use of certain services;
- c) Termination of the Use Contract;
- d) Claim for damages
- Beutiq.co will notify the relevant member by phone or e-mail prior to taking any measure specified above, but if the member cannot be reached, or in cases of urgency, Beutiq.co may take the measure first and notify the member after the event.
- Members may dispute the measures taken by Beutiq.co under this Article if they have grounds to do so.
- The delivery period shall be from the day following the day on which payment receipt is confirmed to completion of delivery.
- Public holidays, weekends and any other days during which delivery is impracticable due to a force majeure event are not included as part of the delivery period.
- Invalid Address
You are responsible for the shipping information while placing the order. You can contact us for updates to your shipping information if your order is not shipped. Though we make full effort in ensuring your shipping information is updated in our system, we do not guarantee that this update will be correctly reflected on your order depending on various situations. Once your order is shipped, changes are impossible.
In the event that the address is incomplete or invalid, the parcel will be returned to our warehouse. This can take up to 7 working days or more. Only when the package returns to us can we offer you the re-shipment option. You may be charged extra shipping costs for this service. You may also request for a refund for this error (minus the International shipping charges).
If the address was inputted incorrectly or it was an existing address or if someone accepted the parcel and did not return it, Beutiq.co will not be held responsible.
Please contact our Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not receive your parcel within 15 business days.
Import Duties and Taxes
All internationally shipped items from Beutiq.co may be delivered at no additional cost to you. These products may be subject to customs fees, GST, and import duty, where applicable, at the point of importation. According to General Guide of Goods and Services Tax by Royal Malaysian Custom(Draft as at 27 October 2013) International order above RM500, standard GST may be subject to a positive tax rate of 6%.
If you are asked by Customs or our logistic partner to pay duties, or requested to present a personal ID, please contact our Customer Service at email@example.com for clarification.
NOTE: When customs clearance procedures are required, this might cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates - kindly liaise with our Customer Service to get new estimated delivery times.
Risk of Loss
Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by Beutiq.co is Beutiq.co 's responsibility. Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by the customer is the customer's responsibility.
Returns, Exchanges, Refunds and Ownership
- A purchase order may be cancelled within 24 hours from the date order was placed; as long as it has not shipped. No cancellations nor changes are allowed after 24 hours.
- A purchaser requesting Beutiq.co’s approval to return or exchange an item must submit clear evidence of the product defect. Shipping costs of returns may apply subject to the cause of the return. (e.g., return requested due to change of mind).
- Beutiq.co does not take ownership of returned items until the item arrives at Beutiq.co’s office. At our discretion, a refund may be issued without requiring a return. In such a situation, Beutiq.co does not take ownership of the refunded item. For more information about our returns and refunds, please view our return policy.
Beutiq.co attempts to be as accurate as possible. However, Beutiq.co does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by Beutiq.co itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
Except where noted otherwise, the List Price displayed for products on our website represents the full retail price listed on the product itself, suggested by the manufacturer or supplier, or estimated in accordance with standard industry practice; or the estimated retail value for a comparable item offered elsewhere. The List Price is a comparative price estimate and may or may not represent the prevailing price in every area on any particular day. With respect to items sold by Beutiq.co, we cannot confirm the price of an item until you order. Despite our best efforts, a small number of the items in our catalog may be mispriced. If an item's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. This policy applies only to products sold and shipped by Beutiq.co.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
This site and all information, content, materials, products and services included on or otherwise made available to you through this site are provided by ‘Beutiq.co’ on an "as is" and "as available" basis, unless otherwise specified in writing. Beutiq.co makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials, products (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to you through this site, unless otherwise specified in writing. You expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, Beutiq.co disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Beutiq.co does not warrant that this site; information, content, materials, products or services included on or otherwise made available to you through this site; their servers; or electronic communications sent from Beutiq.co are free of viruses or other harmful components. Beutiq.co will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site or from any information, content, materials, products or services included on or otherwise made available to you through this site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages, unless otherwise specified in writing. Certain country laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations may not apply to you, and you may be entitled to additional rights.
Any dispute or claim relating in any way to your visit to Beutiq.co or to products or services sold or distributed by Beutiq.co or through Beutiq.co will be resolved by binding arbitration, rather than in court, except that you may assert claims in small claims court if your claims qualify. The laws of the Malaysia applies to this agreement. Any legal proceedings brought in connection with disputes arising between Beutiq.co and any member from Beutiq.co services shall be submitted to the competent court having jurisdiction over the location of the head office of Beutiq.co.
Matters not provided for in the Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the law of the Malaysia.
Site Policies, Modification, and Severability
Please review our other policies, such as our pricing policy, posted on this site. These policies also govern your visit to Beutiq.co. We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, and these Conditions of Use at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
Beutiq Sdn Bhd
E706 The Gamuda Biz Suites
No.12, Persiaran Anggerik Vanilla 31/99, Seksyen 31,
40460 Kota Kemuning, Shah Alam,